HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. is fully insured and compliant with health and safety, environmental and employment legislation. We take all reasonable steps to prevent and control risk, to the health, safety and welfare of all our staff and clients.
The following is health, safety and environment policy of Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health (Safety and Health Committee) Regulations 1996.
1. It is the policy of Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees working for the company and other persons who may be affected by our undertakings.
2. We will provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe places and systems of work, safe plant and machinery, safe handling of materials and substances, the provision of adequate safety equipment and ensure that appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision is given.
3. Senior management will implement the company’s health and safety policy and recommend any new changes to meet new circumstances. Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. recognises that successful health and safety management contributes to successful business performance and will allocate adequate finances and resources to meet these needs.
4. Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. acknowledges that the key to successful health and safety management requires an effective policy, organisation and arrangements, which reflect the commitment of senior management. To maintain that commitment, we will continually measure, monitor and revise where necessary, an annual plan to ensure that health and safety standards are adequately maintained.
5. The management of Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. looks upon the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and employees. It is therefore, the policy of management to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property. Also, the organisation aims to protect everyone, including visitors and members of the public, insofar as they come into contact with our activities, from any foreseeable hazard or danger.
6. All employees have duties under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 514) and are informed of their personal responsibilities to take due care of the health and safety of themselves and to ensure that they do not endanger other persons by their acts or omissions. Employees are also informed that they must co-operate with the organisation in order that it can comply with the legal requirements placed upon it and in the implementation of this policy. Multimax Creations Sdn. Bhd. will ensure continued consultation with the workforce to enable all viewpoints and recommendations to be discussed at regular intervals.
7. The organisation will ensure a systematic approach to identifying hazards, assessing the risks, determining suitable and sufficient control measures and informing employees of the correct procedures needed to maintain a safe working environment.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS
1. TRAINING PROGRAM
• Yearly training to all workers on chemical safety, machine safety, office safety, emergency procedures and environmental requirements.
• Yearly training to all top management on safety & health awareness.
2. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) PROGRAM
• All workers shall be provided with necessary PPE to perform their duties to ensure their safety and health.
• Supervisors will be responsible for PPE inspection monthly.
• PPE training is compulsory for new workers and refresher training shall be done yearly.
3. INSPECTION PROGRAM
• Weekly inspection by supervisors.
• Monthly inspection by HSE Consultant.
• Proper recording and documentation shall be made to ensure compliance.
4. COMMUNICATION PROGRAM
• Daily safety meeting
• Safety & Health notice board
• Yearly meeting between workers and the top management.
5. SAFETY AND HEALTH COMMITTEE
• Committee meeting shall be done every quarter.
• Meeting minutes will be shared with all workers via daily meeting with workers and notice board.
6. ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS
• Workers shall be trained to handle any scheduled waste as per legal requirement.
• Supervisory inspection will ensure the compliance.
• Verification of compliance shall be done by HSE Consultant.